[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Porting CLISP to MkLinux
- To: CLISP <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Porting CLISP to MkLinux
- From: Jim Ravan <Jim_Ravan@avid.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 08:36:41 -0500
- Organization: Avid Technology, Inc.
- Reply-to: Jim_Ravan@avid.com
My name is Jim Ravan. I am trying to get CLISP up and running
on MkLinux, the OSF/Apple Linux port running on PowerMac hardware.
Since (a) I do not read German, and (b) this is a new architecture
for CLISP, I'm having some trouble. Currently, lispbibl.d complains
at line 1266 "Preferred integer sizes depend on CPU". What needs
to be defined? When I look in lispbibl.d, it defines many more
things than just integer sizes.
Can someone who has ported CLISP give my some guidance on what
I need to do?