[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
versions of .fas files
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: versions of .fas files
- From: Roger Kirchner <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 10:38:54 -0600 (CST)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Roger Kirchner)
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> from "Marcus Daniels" at Dec 27, 96 06:08:12 pm
I compiled the same clisp source (1996-5-30) on m68k and i386 NeXTs
and find that the two clisps produce incompatible .fas files.
A clispm68k .fas files begins with
(SYSTEM::VERSION '(SYSTEM::CLISP2 39. LISP:T 130695.))
and a clispi386 .fas begins with
(SYSTEM::VERSION '(SYSTEM::CLISP2 18. LISP:NIL 130695.))
*** - This file was produced by another lisp version, must be recompiled.
I was hoping to be able to use the same .fas files from both either a
black or white NeXT. Is there anyway to do that?
I was able to build both black and white versions of Lisp.app.