[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Changing the precision of values returned by (TIME <FORM>)
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Changing the precision of values returned by (TIME <FORM>)
- From: Bruno Haible <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 17:43:41 +0100 (MET)
- In-reply-to: <9703111037.AA14509@ticco>
- References: <9703111037.AA14509@ticco>
Andreas Dietz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> is there a way to change the precision of the values for "REAL TIME"
> and "RUN TIME" which are printed out when evaluating (TIME <FORM>)?
> I thought that there would be some sort of *RUN-TIME-PRECISION*
The time is measured in units of 1/internal-time-units-per-second seconds.
On Unix, internal-time-units-per-second = 1000000.
To change the way TIME prints the statistics, modify the function `sys::%time'
whose source is located in defs1.lsp.