[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ignore warnings during compilation of CLISP 1996-07-22 (Sun Solaris 2.4)?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Ignore warnings during compilation of CLISP 1996-07-22 (Sun Solaris 2.4)?
- From: Marcus Daniels <email@example.com>
- Date: 12 Mar 1997 04:46:05 -0800
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org's message of Wed, 12 Mar 97 14:02:01 +0100
- References: <9703121237.AA01248@ticco>
>>>>> "ad" == dietz <email@example.com> writes:
ad> Can I simply ignore these warnings, knowing that my compiled clisp
ad> has passed the tests?
ad> Is there a way to avoid these warnings?
Close your eyes? :-)
(The first ones you list can't be fixed easily; the last two in socket.d
I'm aware of, but haven't added the autoconf tests yet.)