[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bug or feature?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug or feature?
- From: Pierpaolo Bernardi <bernardp@CLI.DI.Unipi.IT>
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 18:24:41 +0200 (MET DST)
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> from "Alexey Goldin" at Apr 14, 97 06:05:10 pm
- Organization: Centro di Calcolo - Dipartimento di Informatica di Pisa - Italy
> > #(1 2 3 7)
> *** - EVAL: illegal form #(1 2 3 7)
> 1. Break> abort
> > '#(1 2 3 7)
> #(1 2 3 7)
> I thought vectors shoud be self-quoting.
Either you are using a very old version, or you are in the wrong package.
There are versions of clisp in which vectors don't self-quote,
versions in which they self-quote, and versions in which this depends
on the structure of the package current when the form is read.
Hope this helps.