[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: socket functions?
- To: clisp-list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: socket functions?
- From: Ricardo Aler Mur <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 12:24:02 +0200 (MET DST)
- Distribution: world
- In-reply-to: <Pine.SOL.3.91.960611210734.27642Bemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
did you find anything?. I have the same problem than you.
On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Dave Laplander wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find some information on using CLISP's
> socket-* family of functions? I'm trying to connect a LISP program running
> on a linux machine to a network socket on a Windows 95 machine that will
> output a stream of data upon connection.