[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Linux compilation
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Linux compilation
- From: "Lic. Uriel Ramirez-Garcia Correa" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 14:24:07 -0500 (CDT)
- Cc: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1997May27.firstname.lastname@example.org>
What I think is that the OS version tha you are trying to use and the
clisp version you get aren't compatible... the same problem i got a few
weeks ago and what i did was get another version for clisp and it did work.
On Tue, 27 May 1997, Kevin W. Beam wrote:
> Sometime back, someone had problems installing clisp on Linux and had the same
> problems I am currently having. Was there any resolution to this problem?
> The symptoms were:
> when linking, the following error occurs:
> /usr/lib/crt1.o: In function `_start':
> /usr/lib/crt1.o(.text+0x57): undefined reference to `main'
> Kevin Beam