[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: clisp logo
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: clisp logo
- From: Bruno Haible <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 14:44:12 +0200 (MET DST)
- >received: from halles.ilog.fr (halles.ilog.fr [172.16.1.96]) by ilog.ilog.fr (8.8.7/8.7.3) with ESMTP id OAA19997; Tue, 19 Aug 1997 14:44:14 +0200 (MET DST)
- In-reply-to: <9708148715.AA871598482@inet.stknhlg.com>
- References: <9708148715.AA871598482@inet.stknhlg.com>
Sam Steingold <firstname.lastname@example.org> asks:
> Is there a reason that the clisp's logo is the menorah?
Of course there is a reason!
> Does this imply that it will crash on Shabat? :-)
Certainly not. If you have launched clisp on Friday or earlier, it will
continue running on Shabat. However, what happens if you start a new
clisp process on Shabat, is entirely your own responsibility. :-)