[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: GUI
- From: Pierpaolo Bernardi <bernardp@CLI.DI.Unipi.IT>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 17:57:12 +0200 (MET DST)
- In-reply-to: <199709092326.BAA02792@halles.ilog.fr> from "Bruno Haible" at Sep 10, 97 02:26:51 am
- Organization: Centro di Calcolo - Dipartimento di Informatica di Pisa - Italy
> on X11 (sans Motif) and Win32, we have the following options, according to
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7184/guitool.html .
> Can anyone comment on these packages, or on my comments?
Another one which is nice and easy to use is EZWGL, which is a Widgets
and Graphics Library (see: http://www.ma.utexas.edu/~mzou/EZWGL)
+ Easy to use
+ includes an OpenGL subset
+ Good documentation.
- no OO design
+/- In previous versions the author wrote that it should be easy to
port the library to windows. However, more recent versions added many
X specific things, so I don't know if the statement is still true.
- Re: GUI
- From: Bruno Haible <email@example.com>