[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem booting 1997-09-15 on Win32
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Problem booting 1997-09-15 on Win32
- From: Bruno Haible <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 20:44:17 +0200 (MET DST)
- >received: from halles.ilog.fr (halles.ilog.fr [172.16.1.96]) by ilog.ilog.fr (8.8.7/8.7.3) with ESMTP id UAA20915; Tue, 16 Sep 1997 20:44:18 +0200 (MET DST)
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Blake McBride writes:
> Are there any diffs available?
Yes, in the same directory.
> I downloaded the binaries for Win32 1997-09-15 and get the following
> error whenever I try to start it up:
> Cannot reserve address range at 0x78000000 .lisp: Not enough memory for Lisp.
> I am running NT 4.0 PL 3 with 32MB of RAM.
Can you please start "lisp.exe -mm" and send me the resulting output? Thx.