[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLISP DLL for Windows95
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: CLISP DLL for Windows95
- From: "Hohne, Ric" <Ric.Hohne@racalinst.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 97 16:50:00 GMT
- Encoding: 13 TEXT
- Return-receipt-to: <email@example.com>
I'm doing a follow up, of Dr John Levine's email of the 24June1997, to
see if there have been any new developments in producing a win32 DLL
version of CLIPS.
I understand that there are new win32 executables avilable (17Sept1997),
but are the sources available for this build. I have downloaded the two
compressed 'tar' files, however the one containing diffs from 07Aug97 to
15Sept97 appears to have an unexpected EOF.
Racal Instrument Ltd