[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Saving the state
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Saving the state
- From: Ricardo Aler Mur <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 20:16:22 +0100 (CET)
- Distribution: world
- In-reply-to: <199711171751.SAA01365@halles.ilog.fr>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, Bruno Haible wrote:
> `saveinitmem' does save the stack to disk, but the `:init-function'
> argument will probably fulfill your needs. See impnotes.html section 90.1.
Thanks. Unfortunately it's not exactly what I need. I'd like the image to
resume execution (when loaded) just at the end of the "(saveinit ...)".
The aim is to protect my code against a very unstable electric supply :)
by saving an image from time to time.
Maybe a quick hack at the source code might do. I might try. Any
mailto: "Ricardo Aler Mur" <email@example.com>