[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: defclass options
- From: Billy Joel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 90 10:26:27 MDT
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
I'm a bit confused.
In the defclass definition in the SIGPLAN notices (as well as CLTL2ed)
there are three clas options: :default-initargs, :documentation and
However, I have also been using :accessor-prefix in my classes.
This lets me basically use the accessor-prefix for all the slots in my
class for both reading and writing instead of having to go and
set :reader and :writer on each slot.
Is this a non-supported option I am using or what? (Maybe I am missing
something in the document I am reading...)