[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Compiling PCL on Xerox
- To: commonloops.PARC@Xerox.com
- Subject: Compiling PCL on Xerox
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Hans Beentjes)
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 1990 04:14:40 PDT
- Fax: +31 75 311502
- Organisation: Courseware Europe b.v. Ebbehout 1 1507 EA Zaandam, The Netherlands
- Phone: +31 75 172201
Last month we tried to install the latest version of PCL, May-Day-Pcl
(version 2), on
a Xerox 1186. We ran into the following problem in compiling the
In compiling "fixup.lisp": the function
is unknown. To compile this file this function will have to be
We want to know if anybody using a Xerox 1186 running Medley has ran into
the same problem
or if anybody succeeded in installing this version of PCL. If so, please
let us know
how the installation should be done.
We also like to know which problems might occur when we port source-code we
a Xerox under AAAI-PCL to our Sun 3/60 on which the May-Day version runs.
The last thing we like to know is if there exist a Graphical tool like
Grapher on the Xerox
for a Sun (perhaps built in PCL?) to display graphs.