[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
change in list format
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: change in list format
- From: Masayuki Ida <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 1990 06:31:49 PDT
- Cc: kiuchi.pa@arisia.Xerox.COM, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, commonloops.PARC@Xerox.com
- In-reply-to: "Masayuki Ida's message of Mon, 3 Sep 90 21:34:17 JST <9009031234.AA07621@kepa.csrl.aoyama.ac.jp>"
>>Date: Mon, 3 Sep 90 21:34:17 JST
>>From: Masayuki Ida <email@example.com>
>> If someone on this redistibution list may feel
>> that stopping this pcl mail redistribution mechanism is not
>> confortable, please send me mail.
>> (I am OK to continue to send even when the mailing list will be
>> moved to USENET newsgroup, since I myself do not like to make
>> extra procedure to peek newsgroup and will make a trick on news
>> reader to send me commonloops mails as private mails to me and
>> this mechanism will also serve as a switching mechanism
>> between news system and mailing system.)
For a few years, I have been keeping a mail forwarding mechanism
as Parc people know.
For the above mail, which was sent to the commonloops mails
local redistribution list,
I got several mails saying 'please send me as mail anyway'.
(Some persons are OK to shift to news group)
So, I will keep commonloops mail forwarding in Japan
for the people who likes to have them as mails.
I myself like to receive as mail.