[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
specializer-direct-xxx generic functions
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: specializer-direct-xxx generic functions
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 90 18:31:56 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, kab@CHARON.MIT.EDU, common-lisp-object-system@mcc.COM
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon's message of Fri, 5 Oct 1990 11:24-0400 <19901005152416.1.MOON@KENNETH-WILLIAMS.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
Re: Of course, this is not limited to CLASS definitions; a common thread of
complaint form the Lucid user community is the inability to make
lexically-scoped (and hence stack-allocated) defstruct definitions.
You mean defstruct instances, not defstruct definitions.
A little Double-Dipping here. I mean lexically-scoped defstruct
definitions, and stack-allocated defstruct instances. Not the same
things at all. Looks like I squeezed too much into one line.
-- JonL --