[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: problems compiling may-day-pcl-rev-3
- To: Gregor Kiczales <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: problems compiling may-day-pcl-rev-3
- From: "Ralph P. Sobek" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 1990 02:04:47 PDT
- Cc: commonloops.PARC@xerox.com
- In-reply-to: <90Oct10.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gregor Kiczales wrote:
| Thanks for incorporating all these patches and making them available.
| I copied this file to the /pcl directory on arisia. That will make it
| easier for pcl users who may not have seen your message to find it. The
| file is called /pcl/tarfile-rev-3.
Is there the possibility to make a `diff' dile available for the
differences between May Day Rev II and the new May Day Rev 3 pcl? I
assume that the diffs would be reasonably small in comparison to the
retrieval of /pcl/tarfile-rev-3 at arisia. It might even be of
interest to mail them to this group, depending upon size. If all
elese fails, could someone e-mail me such a `diff' file.
Ralph P. Sobek Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
email@example.com Addresses are ordered by importance.
firstname.lastname@example.org, or ...!uunet!laas!ralph
If all else fails, try: sobek@eclair.Berkeley.EDU