[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: CLOS Availability
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 1990 10:12-0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, CGay@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- In-reply-to: The message of 17 Oct 1990 08:00 EDT from email@example.com
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 1990 08:00 EDT
Is CLOS available for the Symbolics Genera 7.2 and Sun Common Lisp 4 environments?
CLOS is included in Symbolics Genera 8.0 and later releases, and Symbolics
Cloe 3.0 and later releases. CLOS will not run in earlier releases.
(I'm not the source for Sun information.)
If yes, has anyone used it along with Intellicorp's KEE 3.1?
CLOS and KEE coexist okay in the same Lisp world. I haven't heard anything
about anyone using them together, I don't know what would be involved in that.