[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLOS Availability and PCL/KEE problem
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: CLOS Availability and PCL/KEE problem
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 90 10:50:54 PDT
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: email@example.com's message of Tue, 16 Oct 1990 06:14:42 PDT <9010161815.AA00398@arisia.Xerox.COM>
CLOS is included in the Sun Common Lisp 4.0 release; it will not work
in prior releases. Last I heard, product delivery by Sun of the 4.0
release is scheduled before the end of this month; but talk to a Sun
representative to be sure.
I know that you can have all of FLAVORS, PCL, and CLOS running in the
same Sun 4.0 image; but I don't know for sure about KEE coexisting with
any of these systems.
Lucid, Inc. is the supplier to Sun of Sun Common Lisp; the same CLOS
will be available in all the other platforms that Lucid supports, but
only in the 4.0 releases and later.
-- JonL --