[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Is a class object a valid method specializer?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Is a class object a valid method specializer?
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 91 11:24:40 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Kim Barrett's message of Mon, 18 Mar 91 13:11:08 EST <9103181811.AA02261@chestnut.com>
My memory of the situation was that it was brough up on (maybe?) the
"mop" mailing list last fall, when the 11-Jul-90 MOP proposal was being
disucssed. Moon claimed it was probably an oversight, and several of
us agreed with him (I amongst those in agreement). However, at least one
person disagreed (I think Gregor?), but didn't make the disagreement
explicit other than "user interface" considerations.
-- JonL --