[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is a class object a valid method specializer?
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Re: Is a class object a valid method specializer?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (David A. Moon)
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 91 15:16:52
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I remember now that CLIM uses the feature, which suggests that it is current
practice in some implementations. I don't have a copy of CLIM myself so I
can't check this. Presumably I am referring to CLIM 1.0 rather than 0.9.