[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issues for the CLOS committee to start focussing on
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Re: Issues for the CLOS committee to start focussing on
- From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
- Date: 13 Jan 87 10:38 PST
- Cc: Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>'s message of Mon, 12 Jan 87 22:43 EST
- Sender: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM
Date: 8 Jan 87 23:48 PST From: Danny Bobrow
Class variables. (Discussion is ongoing, probably almost
What is your belief about the state of this. I made a
detailed suggestion last.
Danny, I assume you're asking me, since I was the TO:
recipient. My belief is that it hasn't converged yet, but is close.
I don't think I've read your detailed suggestion carefully yet.
This issue isn't one of the next three on my priority list; if
you'd rather I thought about this first, though, let me know and I
Sonya said she would write up what I had suggested in English, and we
can go from there. (Right Sonya?)