[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issues for the CLOS committee to start focussing on
- To: Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Issues for the CLOS committee to start focussing on
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 87 22:43 EST
- In-reply-to: <870108-234851-2441@Xerox>
Date: 8 Jan 87 23:48 PST
From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
(Discussion is ongoing, probably almost finished)
What is your belief about the state of this. I made a detailed
Danny, I assume you're asking me, since I was the TO: recipient.
My belief is that it hasn't converged yet, but is close. I don't think
I've read your detailed suggestion carefully yet. This issue isn't
one of the next three on my priority list; if you'd rather I thought
about this first, though, let me know and I will.