[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Environment for initial value form
- To: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Environment for initial value form
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 87 21:34 EST
- In-reply-to: The message of 11 Jan 87 15:08 EST from Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>
Date: 11 Jan 87 1208 PST
From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>
The lexical environmemt in which the defclass happens is right.
Everyone who spoke up agrees with this, but the document doesn't say it yet.
Let's not drop this one through the cracks.