[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issues for the CLOS committee to start focussing on
- To: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: Issues for the CLOS committee to start focussing on
- From: Sonya E. Keene <skeene@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 87 09:10 EST
- Cc: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM, Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <870108-234851-2441@Xerox>
- Line-fold: No
Date: 8 Jan 87 23:48 PST
From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
We need to define quite explicitly the inheritance behavior of
class options and slot options. There should be a table listing
each option and showing how it inherits.
I made a set of suggestions for this. If one of the writers could turn
that into English and find where the holes are, I would be glad to
follow up (I don't have time for extensive writing at the moment).
I'll get to work on this.