[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What's left to do
- To: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: What's left to do
- From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>
- Date: 08 Jan 87 1714 PST
For the March x3j13 meeting we have a number of things left to do.
1. Method combination. Moon is at work on this, so we are
likely in good shape.
2. Change-class. Discussion of this has stopped. Does this mean
3. Initialization protocol. Again, discussion has stopped: are we
4. Class precedence list. I want to push my formulation of this. I'll
be sending a message later today on the topic. The latest CONCEPTS
file has a trial write-up of it.