[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :allocation slot-option issues
- To: Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: :allocation slot-option issues
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 87 00:27 EST
- In-reply-to: <870105-110752-3299@Xerox>
Date: 5 Jan 87 11:07 PST
From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
....Specification of Inheritance
None of :reader :accessor :allocation or :initialize-only (if we still
have that) are inherited....
We decided at the meeting in Menlo Park that :reader and :accessor
are inherited. It is difficult to see how it could be otherwise if
they are defined in terms of defmethod.
Comments on the rest of your message to follow at some later date.