[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: KCL CALL-NEXT-METHOD bug
- To: kempf%hplabsc@hplabs.HP.COM
- Subject: Re: KCL CALL-NEXT-METHOD bug
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 17 Feb 87 14:49 PST
- Cc: gregor.pa@Xerox.COM, commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Jim Kempf <kempf%hplabsc@hplabs.HP.COM>'s message of Tue, 17 Feb 87 14:37:24 pst
I am in the process of compiling a new version of PCL in KCL.
This version of PCL has the call-next-method (nee run-super) stuff
completely re-worked (for the nth time). I believe that this version
will manage to run in all the Common Lisps as I believe it manages to
walk the tight line needed to get around all the different bugs in the
way macrolet and &environment works.
I will send a message when this version works in all the Lisp's I have
easy access to (Franz, KCL, Lucid, Symbolics, Vaxlisp).