[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
:generate-accessors and print-instance
- To: Germany!CommonLoops.pa%xerox.arpa%germany.csnet@RELAY.CS.NET
- Subject: :generate-accessors and print-instance
- From: David McKelvie <david%ecrcvax.uucp%germany.csnet@RELAY.CS.NET>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 87 12:53:26 -0100
- Cc: david%ecrcvax.uucp%germany.csnet@RELAY.CS.NET
I'm using PCL on a Xerox 1108 Koto.
When I specify a class with :generate-accessors = nil as in
(ndefstruct (thing (:class class)(:generate-accessors nil)) a b)
with the intent that I'm never going to access the slots of instances
of this class using methods like (thing-a),
then when I try to create an instance of this class, it fails in
print-instance when it tries to print out the result with 'unspecified
Clearly, I'm doing something wrong. Does anyone know how to suppress the
creation of the accessor methods properly?