[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stan's Comments
- To: RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Stan's Comments
- From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
- Date: 9 Feb 87 08:01 PST
- Cc: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>'s message of 05 Feb 87 13:12 PST
- Sender: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM
rules for well-defined class structures would prevent
situations like the one he mentions, but they don't. I suppose I
had hoped for an upper semi-lattice, but it isn't in the cards. DAG
it will probably be.
Since this is so, it means that we do not need a class named NIL to
close the bottom. This allows (CLASS-NAME class) ->NIL to mean no name.