[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Various of Danny's Comments
- To: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Various of Danny's Comments
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 87 00:29 EST
- In-reply-to: The message of 2 Feb 87 19:45 EST from Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>
Date: 02 Feb 87 1645 PST
From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>
``I vote for (:accessor-prefix) as the right way to say use the
To quote a famous computer scientist, ``ugh, bletch.''
I don't like this either, since it has nothing to do with prefixes. We
should say what we mean. How about :writable-instance-variables?
Excuse me, I mean :writeable-slots.