[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Addendum to ``Inheritance of Slot Options''
- To: RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Addendum to ``Inheritance of Slot Options''
- From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
- Date: 4 Feb 87 21:12 PST
- Cc: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>'s message of 04 Feb 87 11:38 PST
- Sender: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM
I forgot to mention in my last message that :allocation :none
should be flushed as well, because the current ``rules'' for it are
not as wonderful as someone might like. If we (democratically
construed) decide to keep :allocation :none, I think the rule I
proposed in the last message is adequate; possibly someone should
remind me why
As the last holdout for :none, I give in. I want to keep :dynamic however.