[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The Real Deadline
- To: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: The Real Deadline
- From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>
- Date: 29 Jan 87 1652 PST
- Cc: mathis@A.ISI.EDU
In order to get the documents out in time for people to prepare for the
Palo Alto meeting, I have set the following hard, non-negotiable
1. The last technical changes have to be done to both
files (CONCEPTS and FUNCTIONS) by midnight, Sunday
February 8. At that point I am putting the documents
into my technical writing staff maw to check for
2. I will federal express the final documents to Bob Mathis
on Friday, February 13.
3. I think this means that Sonya can have the files until
Monday, February 2.
I think that unless there is a draft of the metaobject stuff by Friday,
February 6, we must decide how to proceed - I see the most likely option
being to flush metaobjects altogether until a later date.
In Gregor's examples there were several functions used that are not
specified. I suggest people search their expectations of what should be
there and compare them to what actually is there, because on February 9
they cannot be added in this draft - we will look very silly, indeed.