[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Elaboration on the Non-intuitiveness of New Flavors Algorithm...
- To: RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Elaboration on the Non-intuitiveness of New Flavors Algorithm...
- From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
- Date: 27 Jan 87 18:31 PST
- Cc: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>'s message of 27 Jan 87 18:01 PST
- Sender: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM
Wow. I found your example clever. And I now believe also that
last-vist disambiguation of topological sort is the most intuitive, and
not the New Flavors one (and that the B-K code will produce the same
results ). I wonder if the case that Moon found for ours that was
different than new Flavors was of the Me-last sort.