[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: change-class and class redefinition
- To: Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: change-class and class redefinition
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 87 00:25 EST
- In-reply-to: <870123-114021-2379@Xerox>
Date: 23 Jan 87 11:40 PST
I like this argument, and am now happy with the change-class, class-changed part of this.
Since we seem to be in agreement, I asked Sonya to put a somewhat cleaned up version
of what I mailed out into the document in the next round of editing. You'll see it
there and can comment further. There are still a few open questions, maybe the right
thing is just to list the open questions in the document and deal with them later.
In this case, I think the open questions are open because no one has an opinion,
rather than because we have too many contradictory opinions.