[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
new version of PCL - 1/26/87
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- To: ehl%cogsci.Berkeley.EDU@berkeley.edu
- To: ricks@shambhala.BERKELEY.EDU
- To: DOUGR@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
- To: CARNESE@SPAR-20.ARPA
- Subject: new version of PCL - 1/26/87
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 26 Jan 87 16:23 PST
- Cc: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
There is a new version of PCL on parcvax.xerox.com. The
*pcl-system-date* is "1/26/87". This version works in Genera (Symbolics
7.0), Lucid, and Franz (ExCL 1.5) Common Lisps. I have not tested it
personally in other implementations.
- the ExCL environment patch
- a work-around for the previous Lucid compiler bug.
- a fix of the infamous slot values don't override bug, this fix was
by re-writing the code involved to use a modularity which separates
ordering slots from merging their descriptions. Please use this
rather than the fix mailed out by Ricks which causes a different bug
to crop up.