[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: call-next-method bug
- To: Rick.Busdiecker@h.cs.cmu.edu
- Subject: Re: call-next-method bug
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 20 May 87 13:12 PDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Rick.Busdiecker@h.cs.cmu.edu's message of 18 May 87 10:08 EDT
Date: 18 May 87 10:08 EDT
The following variables, assumed to be special, are referenced
but never declared:
Functionally, things are correct, but something is still wrong.
Do you mean your code works but this warning bugs you? I will fix this
so that the gensym gets declared special and the warning doesn't appear.