[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HP Lisp fix for low.l
- To: commonloops%hplrds@hplabs.HP.COM, gregor%hplrds@hplabs.HP.COM
- Subject: HP Lisp fix for low.l
- From: Roy D'Souza <dsouza%hplrds@hplabs.HP.COM>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 87 13:36:20 pdt
- Cc: kempf%hplrds@hplabs.HP.COM
On an HP Bobcat, while trying to compile PCL version 4/29
prime, I get
a wrong-number-of-args error. Unfortunately, what I have in the
a debugger can't even tell me the arglist (I can't quite get
working yet, so I'm using bare common-lisp). I hope there's
here for you to recognize the problem.
Loading binary of PKG...
Loading binary of WALK...
Loading binary of MACROS...
Loading binary of LOW...
!!!!! Error: Wrong number of arguments passed to function
Condition signalled in: MAKE-MEMORY-BLOCK-MASK.
This is due to a bug in the HP Lisp compiler. Please change the
call to 'make-memory-block-mask' in 'low.l' to:
(make-memory-block-mask class-wrapper-cache-size #+HP 2))