[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLOS Declaration Proposal
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM, kempf%hplabsc@hplabs.HP.COM
- Subject: Re: CLOS Declaration Proposal
- From: Jim Kempf <kempf%hplabsc@hplabs.HP.COM>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 87 15:27:22 pst
- Cc: email@example.com
I understand the problem. I can see two possible solutions.
1) Introduce a declaration which invokes the metaclass functions.
(PROCLAIM '(FREEZE-CLASS-PRECEDENCE-LIST FOO))
in the DEFSYS file would cause the class precedence list to be
2) Leave it up to use of (EVAL-WHEN (COMPILE EVAL) ... ) to
I don't like either of these much, but like a defclass option even
less, since there are already so many.
I'll give it some more thought. Thanks for pointing this out.