[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Object creation discussion (at last!)
- To: "David A. Moon" <Moon@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>
- Subject: Re: Object creation discussion (at last!)
- From: Patrick H Dussud <DUSSUD%Jenner%ti-csl.csnet@RELAY.CS.NET>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 87 16:10:57 CDT
- Cc: Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
Another small point:
I did a census of :before and :after :init methods on our system:
There are 864 flavors,
192 :before :init methods,
336 :after :init methods.
The :after :init methods seem to be more common than :before :init.
Did you come up with a different count?