[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: defclass options
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 87 22:29 EDT
- Cc: Common-Lisp-Object-System@Sail.Stanford.edu
- In-reply-to: <870415155351.5.GREGOR@AVALON.isl.parc.xerox.com>
- Line-fold: No
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 87 15:53 PDT
When an implementation (or a metaclass) extends the set of defclass
options, are they allowed to add an "atomic" option. That is an option
that doesn't have to be inside of a list?? I can't find language in
chapter 1 or 2 that covers this.
I vote for allowing :foo as an abbreviation for (:foo).