[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
copies of CLOS DRAFT specification
- To: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: copies of CLOS DRAFT specification
- From: Rob Pettengill <rcp@MCC.COM>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 87 11:29:22 CST
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM's message of 31 Mar 87 15:01 PST <870331-150314-3001@Xerox>
I managed to transfer over the new documentation files
concep.amdvi, concep.cmdvi, functi.amdvi, and functi.cmdvi correctly
and am trying to get them printed from a Sun with an Imagen printer.
I am using "lpr -n" to print them which I have used successfully for
other TeX dvi formatted documents.
With the "cmdvi" versions I get no output at all. With the "amdvi"
versions I get nicely formatted output that is shifted too far to
the right on the page. There is about a 2 inch margin on the top
and left sides of each page, which results in the text running off the
right side of each sheet by 3 or 4 characters.
Can anyone suggest a solution?
Robert C. Pettengill, MCC Software Technology Program
P. O. Box 200195, Austin, Texas 78720
ARPA: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE: (512) 338-3533