[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Submission for sdc-commonloops
- To: seismo!xerox.com!commonloops.pa@seismo.CSS.GOV
- Subject: Submission for sdc-commonloops
- From: The devil himself <burdvax!daemon@seismo.CSS.GOV>
- Date: 24 Mar 87 23:11:38 GMT
- Responding-system: burdvax.PRC.Unisys.COM
Subject: Re: problem with CLASS-INSTANCE-SLOTS
Date: 24 Mar 87 23:11:33 GMT
I understand your problem, but not why it is happening. The code which
computes the order of slots for a class is real careful to make this
slot appear in the right place. Of course it is possible that there is
a bug in the 1/26 version.
I understand that you don't want to convert wholesale to 3/19, but why
don't you try using the new definition of collect-slotds from 3/19?
That should fix your problem.
In 3/19, I have no problems with your example.
Note that real-class-instance-slots probably won't work for long its
will just run into the same problems you ran into when you tried to make
class-instance-slots a method.
Let me know if this works.