[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: problem with CLASS-INSTANCE-SLOTS
- To: dmaclaug@VAX.bbn.com
- Subject: Re: problem with CLASS-INSTANCE-SLOTS
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 24 Mar 87 11:37 PST
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM, dmaclaughlin@VAX.bbn.com
- In-reply-to: Dawn MacLaughlin <dmaclaug@VAX.bbn.com>'s message of Tue, 24 Mar 87 11:29 EST
I understand your problem, but not why it is happening. The code which
computes the order of slots for a class is real careful to make this
slot appear in the right place. Of course it is possible that there is
a bug in the 1/26 version.
I understand that you don't want to convert wholesale to 3/19, but why
don't you try using the new definition of collect-slotds from 3/19?
That should fix your problem.
In 3/19, I have no problems with your example.
Note that real-class-instance-slots probably won't work for long its
will just run into the same problems you ran into when you tried to make
class-instance-slots a method.
Let me know if this works.