[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem with the latest CommonLoops
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Problem with the latest CommonLoops
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 24 Mar 87 11:26 PST
- Cc: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Liew)'s message of Mon, 23 Mar 87 23:40:56 EST
When trying to compile excl-low.cl, it comes up with the following
Error: EXCL::FN_SYMDEF is not a known location specifier for setf.
For the time being, go to the file excl-low and comment out the
definition of set-function-name. I will do a more elegant patch later
and put it on parcvax.
Anyone else who has this problem with ExCL and the new release of PCL
should do the same. NOTE, don't do this unless you have this problem,
people using the newest release of ExCL will not have this problem.