[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gensym'd names to user function names
- To: ricks%eros.Berkeley.EDU@Berkeley.EDU
- Subject: Re: gensym'd names to user function names
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 6 Mar 87 14:08 PST
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: ricks%eros.Berkeley.EDU@Berkeley.EDU (Rick L Spickelmier)'s message of 6 Mar 87 11:52 PST (Friday)
The next release will have method names back for at least most Common
Lisps. In particular, I plan to have them back for Xerox, Symbolics,
Lucid and Franz.
I hope to also be able to do them for VAXLisp and KCL in that timeframe,
but I am not sure yet.