[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Meeting Monday
- To: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM, RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Meeting Monday
- From: Jim Kempf <kempf%hplabsc@hplabs.HP.COM>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 87 07:39:04 pst
- Cc: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
>I would like to spend a significant part of it discussing the
>meta-object protocol. What else is on the agenda.
Yes, that is an excellent idea. I also think that initialization,
change class, and inheritence of slot options should be on the
agenda, if possible. In the event there isn't enough time for
everything, my priorities for these three topics would be in
the order listed.