[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Anonymous Generic Function Proposal (Draft 2)
- To: RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Anonymous Generic Function Proposal (Draft 2)
- From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
- Date: 2 Sep 87 11:49 PDT
- Cc: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>'s message of 01 Sep 87 23:17 PDT
- Sender: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM
When WITH-ADDED-METHODS exits, the added methods are removed.
Any flow of control out of the WITH-ADDED-METHODS causes the
methods to be removed.
I still find this ambiguous.
(defmethod fie (x) 0)
(defun foo (x)
(with-added-methods fie ((lambda ((x P1)) 17))
(cons (fie x) (fum x)))
(defun fum (y) (fie y))
(foo (make-instance 'P1))
==> (17 . 17)
==> (17 . 0)