[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Class Precedence List
- To: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Class Precedence List
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 87 23:54 EDT
- In-reply-to: The message of 30 Aug 87 22:46 EDT from Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>
Date: 30 Aug 87 1946 PDT
From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>
By the way, have we thought about various means of making the CPL more
accessible, such as what New Flavors does?
Yes, I signed up to write a proposal that would try to satisfy Gregor's
objections to the proposal I presented previously, as best as I could
understand them. I haven't done it yet, though. I've been putting my
time into make-instance instead.