[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Class Redefinition
- To: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Class Redefinition
- From: kempf%hplabsz@hplabs.HP.COM
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 87 09:26:20 -0700
- Cc: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Your message of 24 Jul 87 16:45:00 -0700.
> (name-that-class new-class 'heh-heh)) ;Hm, what is this function
> I think we forgot to de> f> ine NAME-THAT-CLASS. It should be the thing such
> that MAKE-INSTANCE + (<the thing> <name>) = (DEFCLASS NAME ...).
(setf (class-name new-class) 'heh-heh)
should work. The name is not listed as a slot in STANDARD-CLASS in the
87-003 metaobject protocol, however.
------- End of Forwarded Message